Bocancea Law Firm is a U.S. immigration law firm. We advise clients from all over the world on U.S. immigration law and visa matters. This is all we do. Given that U.S. immigration law is a highly complex area of law, which changes constantly, we have chosen to specialize in immigration law only. This allows us to stay on top of any changes within the immigration law field. Our fundamental goal is to help our clients successfully accomplish their immigration-related objectives. Our experienced team offers dynamic and creative solutions to a wide range of complex U.S. immigration problems. When it comes to choosing an immigration counsel, we understand that prospective clients have access to many attorneys whom they can retain.
Here Are 7 Common Reasons Clients Choose to Work with Us:
1. Licensed and Authorized to Practice Law in the United States. Practicing U.S. immigration law, like any other areas, requires lawyers to be admitted to practice by a Supreme Court of one of the 50 U.S. States. Rendering legal advice without a license is a crime and punishable by law. Our lawyers are licensed to practice law in several U.S. States, and we are authorized to represent clients in various state and federal courts, as well as before immigration courts. Most importantly, we are authorized to represent clients before any immigration agencies, including the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and before any U.S. Embassy worldwide. Be wary of foreign ‘consultants’ or foreign lawyers who are not licensed to practice law in the United States, and who offer to help you with your U.S. immigration needs. Besides the fact that they may be engaging in unauthorized practice of law, in violation of U.S. laws, you may be getting bad legal advice, which can affect your chances of getting a visa.
2. Selected to Super Lawyers. Mr. Bocancea has been selected to Super Lawyers, as a Top Rated Immigration Attorney in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Only 2.5 percent of all lawyers from a State Bar are named to this list. You can learn more about the selection process here.
3. Avvo 10 out of 10 Rating. Mr. Bocancea is rated 10 out of 10 on Avvo.com, and is highly recommended by his clients. His commitment to immigration law has been recognized by several organizations. Mr. Bocancea has written several articles on immigration law, and he is regularly invited to speak on immigration-related topics. To learn more about the AVVO rating, please click here.
4. Member of AILA. Mr. Bocancea is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), which is a U.S. professional association of more than 14,000 attorneys and law professors who practice and teach immigration law. You can learn more about AILA here. Also, you can find an AILA lawyer closer to you by accessing this link.
5. The Only U.S. Immigration Firm with Offices in U.S. and Eastern Europe. With offices in U.S. and Romania, Bocancea Law Firm is the only U.S. immigration law firm with a presence in Eastern Europe, and is uniquely positioned to serve clients from all over Europe.
6. Over 15 Years of Extensive Experience. When it comes to planning your business activities in the United States, it is important that you retain experienced immigration counsel to assist you. While some U.S. immigration procedures and forms may appear simple at first, the legal considerations and ramifications that pertain to immigration law are highly complex. Far too often our firm is contacted to do damage control after a situation has escalated. The consequences of not getting it right the first time can vary from costly delays to a negative decision. Bocancea Law Firm has extensive experience practicing immigration law, and can anticipate possible issues well before they arise.
7. We Speak Several Languages. When thinking about immigrating or doing business in the United States, it is important to have an attorney who can assist clients in a way that they understand. Our team speaks several languages and is able to assist clients in their language of preference.